Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Feature Added - Contact Me!

Hi everyone,

I've wanted for awhile to add a feature to my blog should anyone wish to send me a message and after I saw today that someone asked in a comment for me to contact them, I decided to look into it once and for all. I added it and tested it out, and it works! So if you want to use it, check out my side bar for the "contact me" link. Or, you could click here:

Contact Me Here!

As I said on this page, I would never post or share your e-mail address or personal information publicly anywhere on my blog.

Feel free to ask me questions, submit things or useful information you may want me to post up on this blog, or if you just want to say hi! No matter what you want to say (as long as it's not offensive, but I highly doubt that would be an issue with anyone here, lol), I'd be happy to hear from you. If we talk about something that I think would be interesting or helpful to share on my blog, I would of course ask your permission prior to posting.

Have a great day!

1 comment:






  1. Real Monsters






    The devotion is assumed
    because nature and everything right says so
    in spite of the hints and whispers
    pushed to the back corners of closets
    like dust

    a mothers love is deepest
    despite all cries to the contrary
    it's hard accepting anything else
    contradictory to all we're taught

    so
    them that know evil can reproduce
    accept it no easier
    and live with the burden of proof
    always at their feet

    deprived of even simple validation

    having looked behind the curtain
    at
    the ones who see nothing and question less
    but know it all
    and will swear it til their last breaths

    some know the monsters aren't in the darkness
    under beds or in nightmares
    they're just a room or three away
    and daylight is the time for the scared to hide
    while the front is upheld in suburbia

    some think of
    a look that promises pain
    of betrayal that knocks the lungs flat with subtlety
    behind a smile that inspires chills
    of
    an enemy that has sworn to protect
    and won't stop hurting
    some think of
    monsters
    and are reminded of their mothers

    some hope to be found by strangers
    abducted to never return

    some of us shouted into the abyss
    begging to be swallowed up


    Written by mikimoondancer
    Published 19th November 2014 7:14pm
    All writing remains the property of the author. Don't use it for any purpose without their permission.

    ReplyDelete